The perfect eco-friendly lunch bag for the tween who thinks they are no longer a kid, or for the adult who simply wants a functional lunch bag that looks good. Simple and modern, custom embroidery makes sure everyone else keeps their hands off your Dabbawalla!
- Crafted from a sustainable foam textile that is degradable, recyclable, and friendly to the environment. All Dabbawallas have been rigorously tested for over 200 potentially harmful chemicals, and are certified free of lead, phthalates, and PVC.
- Insulating material helps keep food cold. An ice pack is recommended for longer outings.
- A wide base allows food containers to be packed flat which means fewer leaks and spills.
- Two inside mesh pockets help organize utensils, an ice pack, and a drink bottle.
- Folds flat when not in use for easy storage.
- Machine washable so the bag keeps looking and smelling great.
- Inside Dimensions: 9" High x 10" Wide and 6" Deep
- Each bag is individually crafted at a women-owned facility in Taiwan.
Optional: Personalize your lunch bag with an embroidered name on the back panel. Please note embroidered items are final sale. If you have any questions about whether this lunch bag will meet your child's needs, please don't hesitate to contact us.