Lemurs are an intriguing and adorable member of the primate family. Unfortunately, they are also one of the most endangered species on our planet. Dabbawalla Bags is proud to partner with Lemur Conservation Foundation to donate a portion of sales of our Lemur Lunch Bag to directly support the important work they are doing. Even lunchtime can be a great time to educate and share important values, from saving animals to saving our landfills from unnecessary trash with our reusable lunch bag. Learn more about these incredible creatures from the Lemur Conservation Foundation.
- Crafted from a sustainable foam textile that is degradable, recyclable, and friendly to the environment. All Dabbawallas have been rigorously tested for over 200 potentially harmful chemicals, and are certified free of lead, phthalates, and PVC.
- Insulating material helps keep food cold. An ice pack is recommended for longer outings.
- A wide base allows food containers to be packed flat which means fewer leaks and spills.
- Two inside mesh pockets help organize utensils, an ice pack, and a drink bottle.
- Folds flat when not in use for easy storage.
- Machine washable so the bag keeps looking and smelling great.
- Inside Dimensions: 9" High x 10" Wide and 6" Deep
- Each bag is individually crafted at a women-owned facility in Taiwan.
Optional: Personalize your lunch bag with an embroidered name on the back panel. Please note embroidered items are final sale. If you have any questions about whether this lunch bag will meet your child's needs, please don't hesitate to contact us.