Lemurs are an intriguing and adorable member of the primate family. Unfortunately, they are also one of the most endangered species on our planet. Dabbawalla Bags is proud to partner with Lemur Conservation Foundation to donate a portion of sales of our Lemur Lunch Bag to directly support the important work they are doing. Even lunch time can be a great time to educate and share important values, from saving animals to saving our landfills from unnecessary trash with our reusable lunch bag. Learn more about these incredible creatures from the Lemur Conservation Foundation.
- Sustainable material is degradable, recyclable and 100% toxic-free, lead-free, BPA-free, and no phthalates or PVC.
- Insulating material helps keep food safe. A mesh pocket holds an ice pack (not included) for longer outings.
- Machine-washable (front loaders only) or hand wash.
- Individually-crafted in Taiwan at a woman-owned sewing facility.
- Inside Dimensions: 9" High x 10" Wide and 6" Deep
- OPTIONAL: Personalize your lunch bag with an embroidered name on the back panel. Please note embroidered items are final sale.