Back in stock January 5. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be notified when this style is back in stock.
Long a symbol of intellect, owls have resurged in popularity in recent years and it is no wonder. Who can resist the adorable face of our Hoot Owl backpack just waiting to carry your little scholar's gear to preschool and the park?
- Sized and designed for preschoolers and early elementary school children with cushioned, adjustable straps that adjust from the inside.
- Three inside mesh pockets and one outside back pocket.
- Sturdy grip handle.
- Roomy and flexible - a preschool folder can fit by slightly rolling or bending down ends.
- Crafted from a sustainable foam textile that is degradable, recyclable, and friendly to the environment. All Dabbawallas have been rigorously tested for over 200 potentially harmful chemicals, and are certified free of lead, phthalates, and PVC.
- A wide base allows food containers to be packed flat which means fewer leaks and spills.
- Machine washable so the bag keeps looking and smelling great.
- Individually-sewn in Taiwan at a woman-owned factory.
- Inside dimensions: 11" High x 9" Wide and 6" Deep
Optional: Personalize your backpack with an embroidered name on the back panel. Please note embroidered items are final sale. If you have any questions about whether this backpack will fit your child's needs please don't hesitate to contact us.
Add a matching lunch bag at 40% savings!