Retiring Style in 2023 - Limited Availability and On Sale!
Americana is always in style, especially when toting the Dabbawalla Stars and Stripes Lunch Bag. Perfect for sophisticated kids who don't want action figures on their lunch bags and for grown-ups who want to sport a stylish adult lunch bag. Makes a great teacher gift, too!
- Crafted from a sustainable foam textile that is degradable, recyclable, and friendly to the environment. All Dabbawallas have been rigorously tested for over 200 potentially harmful chemicals, and are certified free of lead, phthalates, and PVC.
- Insulating material helps keep food cold. An ice pack is recommended for longer outings.
- A wide base allows food containers to be packed flat which means fewer leaks and spills.
- Two inside mesh pockets help organize utensils, an ice pack, and a drink bottle.
- Folds flat when not in use for easy storage.
- Machine washable so the bag keeps looking and smelling great.
- Inside Dimensions: 9" High x 10" Wide and 6" Deep
- Each bag is individually crafted at a women-owned facility in Taiwan.
Optional: Personalize your lunch bag with an embroidered name on the back panel. Please note embroidered items are final sale. If you have any questions about whether this lunch bag will meet your child's needs, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Fabric Care: Machine washable (front loaders only) or hand wash. Do not store in direct sunlight, as this may damage the product.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.